Farm Houses Plots Land on installments for Sale

Super Highway, Karachi

Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Super Highway

Property Brief

FARM HOUSES : PLOTS LAND on installments on Super Highway Karachi. Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925 * Maroosi Land * Vast area with strong security System * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Few minutes drive from DHA City & Bahria Town Karachi SITE ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : • 1000 Square Yards • 2000 Square Yards • 4000 Square Yards COST OF LAND : • Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. • Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. • Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. ---------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ---------------------------- • Booking 30% only. • Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : • Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals. • Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). • Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust

Property Details

  • Ready for construction: 1
  • Property ID : 64225
  • Property Type : Commercial Plots
  • Property status : For sale
  • Property Price : PKR 25.00 Lac
  • Land Area: 1000 Square Yards
...

Ask About the Property